- Designed for critical industrial process applications
- Circulating water temperature control heating up to 300°F (149°C)
- Combination heating and chilling systems ranging from -20°F to 300°F (-29°C to 149°C)
Xchange-Therm® Water System
Mokon's Xchange-Therm circulating water temperature control system features advanced heating technology with temperatures up to 250°F (121°C). The high performance design offers higher heat transfer rates with unmatched control efficiency and accuracy. Built with non-ferrous and stainless-steel materials, the Xchange-Therm water system manages excellent corrosion resistance and leak-free operation in a compact, easy to move unit.
Xchange-Therm® Heating and Chilling System
Mokon's water-based Xchange-Therm temperature control system offers a combination of heating and chilling in one superior package. A Mokon water system combined with a chiller integrates the benefits and features of both products into one compact, self-supporting unit. The Xchange-Therm heating and chilling systems are available with a temperature range of 20°F to 250°F (-7°C to 121°C).
Trusted Standard Features
- Temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- NEMA/Type 1 panels
- Heating, cooling, or heating & cooling designs
- Horizontal stainless steel heater canister with unique turbulent flow diverter
- Small hold-up volume and energyefficient heater design
- Stainless steel pump, composite impeller, and silicon-carbide seal
- Non-ferrous materials
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based controller in easily accessible panel
- Safety shut-off switches
- Solenoid cooling valve
- Open circuit (direct cooling) or closed circuit (indirect cooling)
- Heat exchanger (brazed plate or shell & tube)
- Painted steel powder-coated finish
- Removable panels for easy maintenance access
- Heavy-duty removable casters for portability
- cULus 508A labeled electrical subpanel
- High temperatures up to 300°F (149°C)
- Process cooling down to -20°F (-29°C)
- Heating capacity up to 96 kW and up to 60 Ton chilling capacity
- Multi-zone circuits
- 3-A heat exchangers and heat remover designs for process isolation
- High efficiency pumps up to 10 Hp
- TEFC motors
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Magnetic drive sealless pumps
- Vented and pressurized tanks
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections
- Passivation/electro-polished surfaces
- Wash down designs
- Suitable for ISO 14644 cleanroom standard and associated controlled environments
- Stainless steel cabinetry and wetted parts
- Welded connections
- Tool-free access panels
- Modulating cooling valve
- Leveling legs
- Special paint
- Audible and visual alarms
- SCR and solid state relays
- Remote interface electrical enclosures
- Electronic controllers and RTD's calibrated to ISO 17025 standards
- Variety of communication capabilities
- Remote start/stop
- UL, CSA, CE, and System certifications C
Aerospace & Composites
Mokon's innovative heating and cooling systems meet the requirements of both composite manufacturers and end users for product consistency, accuracy, and quality.
Automotive and Rubber Processing
Mokon's state-of-the-art heat transfer systems and chillers offer the precise temperature control, reliability, and durability required by the automotive and rubber processing industries.
Chemical processors require precise, stable fluid temperature control - or otherwise risk lost batches, unmet deadlines or high costs for waste disposal. We offer corrosion-resistant materials that can withstand frequent wash downs and exposure to hazardous atmospheres.
Our engineers have the experience in sizing and constructing quality temperature control systems to meet the extreme thermal dynamics of die casting applications.
Food & Beverage
Whether it's extruding chocolate, mixing dough or fermenting wine, the food and beverage processing industry requires precise temperature control for its manufacturing processes. With a variety of systems, plus expertise in customization, Mokon can meet the needs of any food or beverage company.
Packaging and Printing
When it comes to ensuring tighter tolerances for packaging materials or regulating temperatures in printing presses and rollers, Mokon offers years of experience in designing and engineering high-quality, accurate heating and cooling systems.
To meet the demanding needs of the pet food industry, Mokon offers a wide range of high-performance process temperature control equipment. Our expertise includes NEMA 4X rated panels, stainless steel and wash down construction, food-grade heat exchangers and much more.
Pharmaceutical, Medical and Industrial Hemp
Mokon's innovative line of process heating and cooling systems are designed to meet the pharmaceutical, medical, biomedical and industrial hemp extraction and distillation industry requirements for precise process fluid temperature control.
The plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.
Power and Energy
Mokon engineers work constantly to create reliable heating and cooling process solutions to meet the evolving needs of power and energy applications.
Semiconductor applications have specific needs that require low defects and precise temperature control. Mokon engineers understand these unique specifications and create systems to meet them exactly.