- Designed specifically for cleanroom and sanitary environments
- Circulating water temperature control heating up to 380°F (193°C)
- Portable chillers cooling between -20°F to 65°F (-29°C to 18°C)
- Combination heating and cooling systems ranging from -20°F to 380°F (-29°C to 193°C)
Pura-Therm® Water System
Mokon's Pura-Therm circulating water temperature control system features advanced heating technology up to 250°F (121°C). The high-performance design offers higher heat transfer rates with unmatched control efficiency and accuracy. Built with non-ferrous and stainless steel materials, the Pura-Therm water system manages excellent corrosion resistance and leak-free operation in a compact, easy to move unit.
Pura-Therm® Portable Chiller System
Mokon's Pura-Therm portable chillers feature a scroll compressor that provides superior efficiency, unwavering reliability and quiet operation with a fluid temperature range of 20°F to 65°F (-7°C to 18°C). Mokon's portable chillers are available in air-cooled or water-cooled condensing, featuring high-quality components for increased life and decreased maintenance, giving you the durable equipment you need for all your cooling solutions.
Pura-Therm® Heating and Chilling System
Mokon's water based Pura-Therm temperature control system offers a combination of heating and chilling in one superior package. A Mokon water system combined with a chiller integrates the benefits and features of both products into one compact, self-supporting unit. The Pura-Therm heating and chilling systems are available with a temperature range of 20°F to 250°F (-7°C to 121°C).
Trusted Standard Features
- Temperatures up to 250°F (121°C)
- 304 SS cabinets
- NEMA 4X panels
- Heating: stainless steel wetted parts
- Cooling: non-ferrous materials
- Wash down designs
- Suitable for ISO 14644 Cleanroom Standard and associated controlled environments
- cULus 508A labeled panel
- UL 98 disconnect switch
- Microprocessor controls
- Remote set point, retransmission controllers and communication capabilities
- Open loop (direct injection) single circuit
- Incoloy sheath heaters
- Stainless steel pump with silicon carbide pump seals
- TEFC motors
- Liquid-filled pressure gauges
- Non-marring casters
- High temperatures up to 380°F (193°C)
- Process cooling down to -20°F (-29°C)
- Heating capacity up to 96 kW and up to 120 Ton chilling capacity
- Multi-zone circuits
- 3-A heat exchangers and heat remover designs for process isolation
- High-efficiency pumps up to 10 Hp
- Magnetic drive sealless pumps
- Vented and pressurized tanks
- Sanitary tri-clamp connections
- Passivation/electro-polished surfaces
- 316 SS surfaces
- Welded connections
- Tool-free access panels
- Modulating cooling valve
- Stainless steel leveling legs
- Signal White RAL 9003 paint
- Audible and visual alarms
- SCR and solid state relays
- Remote interface electrical enclosures
- Electronic controllers and RTD's calibrated to ISO 17025 standards
- Variety of communication capabilities
- Remote start/stop
- CSA, CE and System certifications C
Mokon's innovative heating and cooling systems meet the requirements of both composite manufacturers and end users for product consistency, accuracy, and quality.
Mokon's state-of-the-art heat transfer systems and chillers offer the precise temperature control, reliability, and durability required by the automotive and rubber processing industries.
Chemical processors require precise, stable fluid temperature control - or otherwise risk lost batches, unmet deadlines or high costs for waste disposal. We offer corrosion-resistant materials that can withstand frequent wash downs and exposure to hazardous atmospheres.
Our engineers have the experience in sizing and constructing quality temperature control systems to meet the extreme thermal dynamics of die casting applications.
Whether it's extruding chocolate, mixing dough or fermenting wine, the food and beverage processing industry requires precise temperature control for its manufacturing processes. With a variety of systems, plus expertise in customization, Mokon can meet the needs of any food or beverage company.
When it comes to ensuring tighter tolerances for packaging materials or regulating temperatures in printing presses and rollers, Mokon offers years of experience in designing and engineering high-quality, accurate heating and cooling systems.
To meet the demanding needs of the pet food industry, Mokon offers a wide range of high-performance process temperature control equipment. Our expertise includes NEMA 4X rated panels, stainless steel and wash down construction, food-grade heat exchangers and much more.
Mokon's innovative line of process heating and cooling systems are designed to meet the pharmaceutical, medical, biomedical and industrial hemp extraction and distillation industry requirements for precise process fluid temperature control.
The plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.
Mokon engineers work constantly to create reliable heating and cooling process solutions to meet the evolving needs of power and energy applications.
Semiconductor applications have specific needs that require low defects and precise temperature control. Mokon engineers understand these unique specifications and create systems to meet them exactly.