Setup and acceptance testing of liquid circulating temperature control systems by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Connect and disconnect units mechanically and electrically to test line.
- Verify units perform to all specifications per model code and option code.
- Troubleshoot failures and repair.
- Setup and calibration of mechanical and electrical components.
- Complete quality control worksheet with test data results.
- Provide customer service via on-site support.
- Adhere to work instructions and SOPs in accordance with ISO 9001.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week