Water Temperature Control SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's Hydrotherm circulating water temperature control system is engineered to improve accuracy, reliability of operation and increase output. The Hydrotherm has the highest quality components and construction materials in the industry with non-ferrous and stainless steel piping and connections, which do not rust or contaminate water.
The Hydrotherm surpasses all competitive systems by providing stainless steel as the main component for wetted surfaces. Where many of our competitors supply carbon steel and cast iron systems, only Mokon provides the Hydrotherm with stainless steel components including a stainless steel pump, housing, impeller, heater canister and pump suction manifold.
All Hydrotherm systems come standard with a UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel. All of these features and more, combined with our extended warranty, make the Hydrotherm an easy choice for delivering precise and accurate temperature control.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Pump||Flow Rate & Pressure||Cabinet Dimensions (L x W x H)* 3kW 6kW 9kW 12kW||Cabinet Dimensions (L x W x H)* 18kW 24kW||Process Connection||Supply/Drain|
|HZ||1/2 hp||15 gpm @ 15 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
|HY||3/4 hp||25 gpm @ 26 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
|HX||1 hp||30 gpm @ 32 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
|HR||1-1/2 hp||40 gpm @ 32 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
|HW||2 hp||50 gpm @ 32 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
|HN||3 hp||60 gpm @ 34 PSI||27" x 11" x 24"||27" x 16" x 25"||1.25" FNPT||1/2" FNPT|
Hydrotherm systems are available in a variety of voltages and capacities. Please consult Mokon for more information.
*208 and 230 voltage rated 12 kW systems are built in a 16" wide cabinet.
Multiple options may dictate a larger cabinet size.
- Epoxy powder-coated cabinetry
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based PID controller with LCD indication of set point and process fluid temperature
- Suction and discharge pressure gauges
- High temperature safety shut-off switch
- Pressure relief valve
- Horizontal stainless steel heater canister with small hold-up fluid volume and stainless steel flow diverter, results in faster heat up and cool down
- Copper heating elements mounted in back of canister for easy access
- Low pressure safety shut-off switch
- Solenoid cooling valve
- Stainless steel pump, housing, impeller and shaft with a silicon-carbide seal
- Casters for easy portability
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Extended warranty:
- 3 years on system
- 5 years on microprocessor controller and safeties
- Lifetime on seals, piping and canister
- Unique stainless steel heating canister design: (shown below)
The Hydrotherm design features an advanced heating canister with stainless steel diverter, which generates a forced flow path over the heating elements for higher velocity and maximum turbulence - increasing heat transfer to improve efficiency and reduce scale build-up that can cause heater burn-out. This unique design provides customers unmatched control efficiency and accuracy, less down time, and lower operating costs.
Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms - audible and visual
- All brass pump
- Closed loop circuitry
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Cooling or chilled circuits
- Door disconnect switch
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Heat exchangers
- Heat remover design
- High/low heater operation (manual or automatic)
- Manual valved process bypass line
- Modulating valves
- NEMA 4, 4X, 7, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Pressure regulators
- Process line fluid purge via air connection
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays
- Stainless steel cabinets and components
- T.E.F.C. motor
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.