Water Temperature Control SystemsDownload Datasheet
Even a minor cooling circuit leak from stress cracks or bad O-rings can stop operations, but with Mokon's Duratherm NPS positive & negative pressure temperature control system; you can finish the production run without the nuisance of a leak or the costly interruption of a repair. The Duratherm NPS gives you accurate temperature control while creating a negative pressure condition to pull the water through the mold - essentially generating a vacuum to stop the leak and preventing downtime from delaying your process.
Whether your process requires positive pressure (no leaks present) or negative pressure (to stop a leak), Duratherm NPS provides the most efficient means of temperature control. By incorporating a Venturi jet pump and a uniquely designed reservoir, you are provided with a self-supporting means of accurate temperature control up to 180° F in a positive or negative pressure condition.
All Duratherm systems meet NFPA 79 (National Fire Protection Association) electrical safety standards and come standard with a UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel. All of these features and more, combined with our extended warranty, make the Duratherm an easy choice for delivering precise and accurate temperature control.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Pump||Flow Rate Positive Mode||Flow Rate Negative Mode||Heating Capacity (kW)||Process Connection||Supply/Drain Connection||Cabinet Dimensions (L x W x H)||Shipping Weight (lbs.)|
|DT-NPS||3/4||Up to 25 GPM @ 25 PSI||Up to 17 GPM||9/18/24||1" NPT||1/2" NPT||32" x 17" x 27.5"||210|
|DR-NPS||1-1/2||Up to 40 GPM @ 32 PSI||Up to 27 GPM||9/18/24||1-1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||32" x 17" x 27.5"||210|
|DN-NPS||3||Up to 60 GPM @ 34 PSI||Up to 36 GPM||9/18/24||1-1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||32" x 17" x 27.5"||210|
|DO-NPS||5||Up to 80 GPM @ 38 PSI||Up to 52 GPM||9/18/24||1-1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||38" x 17" x 27.5"||225|
Temperature range up to 180°F (82°C)
Available in a variety of voltages. Contact Mokon for more information.
- System reservoir - fluid supply source and air separation device
- Control panel mounted in operator-friendly orientation
- Standard safety features include level switch, high temperature switch and pressure relief valve
- Horizontal stainless steel heater canister with copper heating element and stainless steel diverter
- Make-up water solenoid
- Powder-coated steel cabinet for protection and durability
- Three-way flow control valve to adjust system from positive pressure to negative pressure
- Venturi jet pump
- Stainless steel pump with silicon-carbide seal
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Positive or negative pressure
- Compact, portable design
- Extended warranty:
- 3 years on system
- 5 years on microprocessor controller and safeties
- Lifetime on seals, piping and canister
Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms - audible and visual
- All brass pump
- Closed loop circuitry
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Cooling or chilled circuits
- Door disconnect switch
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Heat exchangers
- Heat remover design
- High/low heater operation (manual or automatic)
- Manual valved process bypass line
- Modulating valves
- NEMA 4, 4X, 7, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Pressure regulators
- Process line fluid purge via air connection
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays
- Stainless steel cabinets and components
- T.E.F.C. motor
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.