Duratherm Dual Zone
Water Temperature Control SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's Dual Zone Duratherm circulating water temperature control system provides two independent zones of control from one location in a sleek, vertical design without increasing the amount of floor space required for operation.
The Dual Zone Duratherm is built with an advanced heating canister design and nonferrous materials of construction which provide unsurpassed corrosion resistance, including a stainless steel pump, housing, impeller, and shaft. The number of piping connections is reduced to ensure leak-free operation.
All Duratherm systems meet NFPA 79 (National Fire Protection Association) electrical safety standards and come standard with a UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel. All of these features and more, combined with our extended warranty, make the Duratherm an easy choice for delivering precise and accurate temperature control.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Pump||Flow Rate & Pressure||Heating Capacity (kW)||Process Connection||Drain/Supply Connection||Approximate Dimensions (L x W x H)||Approximate Shipping Weight|
|DZ||3/4||25 GPM @ 25 PSI||9-18-24||1"||1"||33" x 17" x 52"||300 lbs.|
|DY||1 1/2||40 GPM @ 32 PSI||9-18-24||1 1/2"||1"||33" x 17" x 52"||320 lbs.|
|DW||3||60 GPM @ 34 PSI||9-18-24||1 1/2"||1"||33" x 17" x 52"||340 lbs.|
|DU||5||80 GPM @ 38 PSI||9-18-24||1 1/2"||1"||33" x 17" x 52"||360 lbs.|
|DV||7 1/2||100 GPM @ 40 PSI||9-18-24||2"||1"||33" x 17" x 52"||490 lbs.|
|DX||10||120 GPM @ 35 PSI||9-18-24||2"||1"||39" x 17" x 52"||590 lbs.|
Available in a variety of voltages and capacities. Contact Mokon for more information.
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based PID controller in easily accessible panel
- High temperature safety shut-off switch
- Pressure relief valve
- Horizontal stainless steel heater canister with small hold-up fluid volume and stainless steel flow diverter, results in faster heat up and cool down
- Cast brass fluid connections securely mounted to cabinet
- Solenoid cooling valve
- Removable panel for easy access to heater element
- Nonferrous materials for unsurpassed corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel pump with silicon-carbide seal
- Epoxy powder-coated cabinetry
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Sleek, vertical space-saving design
- Extended warranty:
- 3 years on system
- 5 years on microprocessor controller and safeties
- Lifetime on seals, piping and canister
- Unique stainless steel heating canister design: (shown below)
The Duratherm design features an advanced heating canister with stainless steel diverter, which generates a forced flow path over the heating elements for higher velocity and maximum turbulence - increasing heat transfer to improve efficiency and reduce scale build-up that can cause heater burn-out. This unique design provides customers unmatched control efficiency and accuracy, less down time and lower operating costs.
Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms - audible and visual
- All brass pump
- Closed loop circuitry
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Cooling or chilled circuits
- Door disconnect switch
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Heat exchangers
- Heat remover design
- High/low heater operation (manual or automatic)
- Manual valved process bypass line
- Modulating valves
- NEMA 4, 4X, 7, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Pressure regulators
- Process line fluid purge via air connection
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays
- Stainless steel cabinets and components
- T.E.F.C. motor
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.