Portable Chiller SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's water based Full Range temperature control system offers a combination heating and chilling system all in one package. A Mokon water system, combined with an Iceman chiller, integrates the benefits and features of both products into one compact, self-supporting unit. The Full Range system is available with heating capacities up to 96 kW and up to 60 Ton chilling capacities with a temperature range of -20°F to 380°F (-29°C to 193°C).
The Full Range system is ideal for the following applications:
- Jacketed vessels and reactors
- Laboratory, sanitary and chemical processes
- Multi-zone processes
- Processes requiring both heating and chilling and/or a wide variety of temperatures
- Where water supplies are not accessible
Full Range systems are available in multiple sizes, configurations, and a variety of cooling, heating and pumping capacities, along with many options and accessories. In addition, Mokon can supply custom higher temperature systems up to 600°F (315°C). Please contact Mokon for more information.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Air-Cooled Capacity1 (BTU/hr)||
Water-Cooled Capacity1 (BTU/hr)
|Compressor (Hp)||Process Pump (Hp)||Max Flow Rate||Minimum Pressure||Process Connection (FNPT)||Condenser (FNPT) Water-Cooled Only||Tank Size (Gallons)||Dimensions2 (LxWxH)||Approx. Shipping Weight2 (lbs.)|
Full Range chart is based on 1 single zone up to 24 kW heater with open circuit and fluid temperature range 20°F to 200°F (-7°C to 93°C).
1 Air-Cooled based on 50°F chilled water at 2.4 GPM/Ton and 90°F ambient air. Water-Cooled based on 50°F chilled water at 3 GPM/Ton and 85°F condensing water.
** Standard scroll compressor type, 2-60 Ton.
Capacities shown need to be de-rated for heating system motor Hp used.
◇ 60 Ton Air-cooled system is a dual circuit portable chiller with remote air-cooled condenser.
Full Range designs are available in a variety of voltages, capacities, and process fluid temperatures ranging from -20°F to 380°F (-29°C to 193°C).
Oil Full Range designs are available in a variety of voltages, capacities, and process fluid temperatures ranging from 50°F to 650°F (10°C to 343°C).
Heating only and cooling only designs are also available.
For more information on any of the above or our line of Iceman Chillers, please contact Mokon.
- Stainless steel centrifugal pumps - supply and process
- Heavy-duty insulated plastic tank
- Highly efficient brazed plate evaporator
- Hot gas bypass circuit
- Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
- Hermetically and semi-hermetically sealed compressors available
- Air-cooled condenser (shown) or water-cooled condenser
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based PID controller with digital readout
- NEMA 1 rated electrical enclosure with safety disconnect switch
- Heater canister with stainless steel diverter
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Combination heating/chilling in a compact, self-supporting unit
- Durable, powder coated cabinetry
- 1 year on system
Please consult factory for more information.
- Air duct flange (top)
- Alarms - audible and visual
- Auto fill
- Blown fuse indication
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Flow meters
- Heat exchangers
- Low water level indication
- Low/High refrigerant gauges
- Modulating valves
- NEMA 4, 4X, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Phase indicator
- Pressure regulators
- Process purge (manual & automatic)
- Pump modifications to increase flow capacity
- Remote condenser
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays
- Special paint
- Stainless steel cabinet with slant top electrical box
- Strainers (process return)
- Tank upgrades and modifications
- TEFC pump motor
- Valved process bypass
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.