HTF ST Series
Heat Transfer Oil SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's HTF ST Series heat transfer fluid system maximizes performance with temperatures from 125°F to 700°F (52°C to 371°C). The ST Series is a stationary system providing greater performance with higher flow and heating capacities. Mokon oil systems offer many advantages when using heat transfer fluids over steam including cost savings, lower operating pressures, greater energy efficiency, and safer operation.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
Steam Pressure vs. Heat Transfer Fluids
|Saturated Steam Pressure PSIA*||Saturated Steam Pressure Bar||Temperature F° (C°)||Mokon Oil System Pressure|
|250||17||400 (205)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|500||34||467 (242)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|750||52||511 (266)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|1,000||69||545 (285)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|1,500||103||596 (313)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|2,000||138||636 (335)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|2,500||172||668 (353)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
|3,078||213||700 (371)||Typically less than 60 PSIA (4 Bar)|
*Note the high steam pressures required whenever high process temperatures are specified.
- Single and multi-zone configurations
- Heating capacities up to 600 kW (2,047,200 BTU/Hr)
- Up to 120 GPM pumping capacities
- Low-watt density electric heating mounted on a structural steel frame
- All-welded construction
- Expansion tank
- Cooling circuits available
- Water or air-cooled high temperature heavy-duty pumps
- Digital PID electronic indicating control with solid state relays
- Completely pre-wired
- Y type strainer (shipped loose)
- NEMA/Type 12 rated electrical enclosure
- cULus 508A labeled electrical subpanel
- 1 year on system
- 5 years on standard microprocessor controller
* Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms – audible and visual
- ASME Code stamped pressure vessel
- Control options – remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports
- Cool down/automatic shut off via time delay relay
- Cooling only designs
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Emergency stop
- Heat exchanger flow control
- High/low heat switch (manual and automatic)
- Heating only designs
- High temperature rated hoses
- Increased cooling and heating capacities
- Inline heat exchangers
- Magnetic drive pumps
- NEMA/Type 4, 4X, and 7
- Nitrogen purge
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Overhead piping kit
- Phase monitor
- Process fluid purge via air connection or switch
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays and SCR
- Stainless steel cabinets, fluid circuits and components
- Strainers (additional)
- Tank low level indication and system shutdown
- Thermocouple with selector switch
- UL, CSA, CE and EAC certifications
- Valved process bypass via metering globe
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon's ability to meet customers' specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.