Engineered Water SystemsDownload Datasheet
Custom water temperature control system for a 2,000 gallon stainless steel jacketed vessel. 500 kW heating capacity, 100 GPM and up to 40 PSI, and 7-1/2 Hp motor. Maximum operating temperature is 240°F (116°C). All stainless steel piping with ASME pressure vessel.
Multi-Zone Portable System
7-zone custom water temperature control system designed for a pet food manufacturer. NEMA 4 rated electrical enclosure with common supply and return for customer supplied chilled water.
Stacking rack configuration allowing for the stacking of two systems in the same location. A “no tools” required portable design for ease of use.
Multi-zone water temperature control system with NEMA 4X enclosure and stainless steel cabinetry with louvered panels for wash down.
Vessel Heating Application
Mokon heating and cooling temperature control system used to heat double-walled vessel. NEMA 4X electrical enclosure and components, stainless steel cabinetry for wash down and CE rated.
Chemical Mixing Application
Mokon three zone high temperature water system in common portable cabinet. Each circuit rated 575 Volt 3 Phase 12 kW with all stainless steel wetted surfaces.
High Temperature Pressure System
Custom high temperature (300°F/149°C) and high pressure water system with customer specified components including: auto cool down, high/low heat, emergency "E" stop, audible and visual alarms.
Water/glycol heat transfer system for heating and cooling of a pressure filter dryer. 100 kW process heaters, 40 PSI, 70 GPM, ASME section VIII code stamped heater and heat exchanger, NEMA 12 electrical, and modulating cooling control.
Rubber Mixing Application
3-zone water Mokon temperature control unit engineered to customer specifications with 135 kW process heaters, heat exchangers, air driven industrial cooling valves, 40 gallon tank, all welded frame mounted construction and custom paint specifications.
Skid-mounted water temperature control system for a converting line. NEMA 12 electrical components, surfaces custom painted and 3 zones of 18 kW process heaters up to 60 PSI. Two zones with 600 GPM each, third zone 400 GPM.
Web Film Application
Industrial cooling and process heating skid-mounted water temperature control system with heat exchanger loop, pump and expansion tank. Liquid temperature control features nine zones - 4 zones 9 kW each, 3 zones 18 kW each, and two cooling zones.
Mokon's innovative heating and cooling systems meet the requirements of both composite manufacturers and end users for product consistency, accuracy, and quality.
Chemical processors require precise, stable fluid temperature control - or otherwise risk lost batches, unmet deadlines or high costs for waste disposal. We offer corrosion-resistant materials that can withstand frequent wash downs and exposure to hazardous atmospheres.
Our engineers have the experience in sizing and constructing quality temperature control systems to meet the extreme thermal dynamics of die casting applications.
Whether it's extruding chocolate, mixing dough or fermenting wine, the food and beverage processing industry requires precise temperature control for its manufacturing processes. With a variety of systems, plus expertise in customization, Mokon can meet the needs of any food or beverage company.
To meet the demanding needs of the pet food industry, Mokon offers a wide range of high-performance process temperature control equipment. Our expertise includes NEMA 4X rated panels, stainless steel and wash down construction, food-grade heat exchangers and much more.
The pharmaceutical and medical industries require precise process fluid temperature control. Mokon's innovative line of process heating and cooling systems meet those demands. Our expertise includes stainless steel cabinets, 3-A heat exchangers, NEMA 4X rated panels and much more.
The plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.
Custom Systems Designed and Built to Customer Specifications / Made in the USA
Mokon can assist with:
- Heating and cooling load calculations and sizing
- Recommending system design and features
- Sizing and selection of heat exchangers
- Customizing a control solution for your specific application
- Fluid selection
- Customer startup and training assistance
- UL, CE, CSA, EAC, RAC, NFPA, NEMA and ASME designs
- NEMA rated panels — 1, 3, 4, 4X, 7, 12
- Clean room and wash down designs
- Sanitary environments
- Class I Div. I and Div. II hazardous location areas
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Electrical and Control
- Variety of voltages up to 600 Volt, 1 or 3 Phase, 50 or 60 Hertz
- Communication options available
- Remote set point and re-transmission controllers and communication features
- Remote interface electrical enclosures
- Audible and visual alarms
- SCR and solid state relays
- Single point utility connections
Range of Capacities and Designs
- Increased fluid flow, heating and cooling capacities
- Heat exchangers and heat remover designs
- Closed and open loop circuitry
- Single and multi-zone circuits
- Portable or stationary designs
- Pressurized and non-pressurized open tanks
- Indoor or outdoor designs
Variety of Construction Materials and Components
- Stainless steel construction, painted steel, and non-metallic
- Custom paint specifications
- Sealed reservoirs
- Welded or silver brazed joints
- TEFC motors and magnetic drive seal-less pumps
- Tri-clamp and flanged connections
- Food-grade heat exchangers and acceptable cabinetry
- Non-marring casters and leveling legs