Engineered Power & Process Control Panels
Hazardous Area Control Panel
UL Approved control panel located in a hazardous location — Class I, Division II, Group C/D controlling process heaters. Panel has 460 Volt 3 Phase main circuit breaker, single zone, and viewing window for sub-panel mounted electronic control.
Engineered Control Panel
Custom four door multi-circuit 460 Volt 3 Phase free-standing panel with electronic indicating PID controllers and large screen display.
Outdoor Control Panel
Outdoor 300 kW NEMA/Type 4X stainless steel enclosure with 2 removable doors, 600 amp fused disconnect, 8 circuits with SCR control, PLC touch screen and oxygen analyzer & sensor.
Multi-Zone Process Control Heating Control Panel
3 Zone UL 508A Approved electrical control panel for process heating temperature control. The panel has a main door disconnect and each circuit has an electronic PID digital control with high limit safety and fused control circuit.
Conveyer Jacket Heater Control Panel
NEMA/Type rated UL 508A Approved electrical control panel for process heating temperature control. Mokon panel has 460 Volt 3 Phase main power disconnect, electronic PID digital control, high temperature limit, and fused control circuit.
- NEMA/Type 1, 3, 4, 4X, 7 and 12 rated enclosures
- UL 508A Certification — Open and Enclosed Types
- UL NRBx Certification — Intrinsically Safe Designs
- UL NNNY Certification — Hazardous Location Designs
- Explosion proof “X” and “Z” purge systems
- Wash down designs with stainless steel enclosures
- Customized cabinetry and colors
- Electrical enclosure ventilation fans with filtration
- Special dimensional requirements
- OEM specified construction materials
- Primary voltages from 120 Volt to 600 Volt
- Secondary voltages include 24V, 120V, 208V and 240V
- Single or three phase circuits
- Fused and unfused disconnects — through-the-door and flange mounted
- Circuit breakers
- Power distribution blocks
- SCRs, VFDs and PLC interfacing
- Redundant heater contactors
- Push to test lights and buttons
- Allen Bradley flex I/O capabilities
- Stacking lights
- AB “PICO” relay saving devices
- Cubed fusing
- Terminal blocks for customer interfacing
- Panel heaters and coolers
- Various communication capabilities
- Linear: 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA
- Serial: RS485, RS232
- Modbus, Profibus, Ethernet
- Alarm capabilities
- Programmable logic controllers
- Customer preferred controls
Mokon's innovative heating and cooling systems meet the requirements of both composite manufacturers and end users for product consistency, accuracy, and quality.
Chemical processors require precise, stable fluid temperature control - or otherwise risk lost batches, unmet deadlines or high costs for waste disposal. We offer corrosion-resistant materials that can withstand frequent wash downs and exposure to hazardous atmospheres.
Our engineers have the experience in sizing and constructing quality temperature control systems to meet the extreme thermal dynamics of die casting applications.
Whether it's extruding chocolate, mixing dough or fermenting wine, the food and beverage processing industry requires precise temperature control for its manufacturing processes. With a variety of systems, plus expertise in customization, Mokon can meet the needs of any food or beverage company.
To meet the demanding needs of the pet food industry, Mokon offers a wide range of high-performance process temperature control equipment. Our expertise includes NEMA 4X rated panels, stainless steel and wash down construction, food-grade heat exchangers and much more.
The pharmaceutical and medical industries require precise process fluid temperature control. Mokon's innovative line of process heating and cooling systems meet those demands. Our expertise includes stainless steel cabinets, 3-A heat exchangers, NEMA 4X rated panels and much more.
The plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.