Engineered Chiller SystemsDownload Datasheet
Bottle Testing Application
Full Range heat remover system for use in a testing lab at a beverage-bottling manufacturer. System includes a ½-Ton air-cooled chiller, closed circuit with a 4.8 sq.ft. heat exchanger, 30-gallon non-pressurized tank and 20°F to 65F° (-7°C to 18°C) operation.
Compact Outdoor Chiller Systems
Durable outdoor air-cooled chiller freeing up valuable indoor space with stainless steel construction and remote indoor panel. These rugged outdoor chiller systems are available up to 60 Ton cooling capacities and ambient temperature ranges from -20°F to 95°F (-29°C to 35°C).
Full Range combination heating and chilling system in one package. Shown in stainless steel construction with a slant-top electrical box for ease of use. Up to 60-Ton chilling capacities, heating capacities up to 96 kW and pumping capacities up to 120 GPM.
Plastics Extrusion Application
150 gallon stainless steel insulated pump tank with four (4) 1.5 Hp high efficiency closed coupled non-overloading centrifugal process pumps, each with manual globe valve bypass back to tank and liquid filled pressure gauges.
Reliable Central Cooling
Central chiller systems available in 30 to 120 Ton cooling capacities, air or water-cooled condensing, single or dual circuit configurations, scroll compressors and process fluid control down to 20°F (-7°C).
Combination Central Chiller and Pump Tank
System includes a 40-Ton chiller and 500 gallon stainless steel chiller tank. System includes two 20 Hp compressors; three pumps — recirculating, process and back-up for both; and remote air-cooled condensing.
Injection Molding Application
1,000 gallon pump tank system to meet the cooling needs of 31 injection molding machines for an automotive parts manufacturer. The system was designed to supply chilled water to each of the water temperature control systems on the molding machines and each machine's feed throat and hydraulics for cooling.
Combination heating/chilling temperature control system for clean-room environment of pharmaceutical processing equipment with stainless steel cabinetry and NEMA 4X panel. 5 to 250°F (-15 to 120°C) liquid temperature control using semi-hermetic compressor.
Explosion proof system suitable for installation in Class 1, Division 2, Group C and D area. Two Z purge systems, one for electrical enclosure, the other for mechanical cabinet. All exposed electrical components are suitable for use in hazardous area.
Custom Systems Designed and Built to Customer Specifications / Made in the USA
Mokon can assist with:
- Heating and cooling load calculations and sizing
- Recommending system design and features
- Sizing and selection of heat exchangers
- Customizing a control solution for your specific application
- Fluid selection
- Customer startup and training assistance
- UL, CE, CSA, EAC, RAC, NFPA, NEMA and ASME designs
- NEMA rated panels — 1, 3, 4, 4X, 7, 12
- Clean room and wash down designs
- Sanitary environments
- Class I Div. I and Div. II hazardous location areas
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
Electrical and Control
- Variety of voltages up to 600 Volt, 1 or 3 Phase, 50 or 60 Hertz
- Communication options available
- Remote set point and re-transmission controllers and communication features
- Remote interface electrical enclosures
- Audible and visual alarms
- SCR and solid state relays
- Single point utility connections
Range of Capacities and Designs
- Increased fluid flow, heating and cooling capacities
- Heat exchangers and heat remover designs
- Closed and open loop circuitry
- Single and multi-zone circuits
- Portable or stationary designs
- Pressurized and non-pressurized open tanks
- Indoor or outdoor designs
Variety of Construction Materials and Components
- Stainless steel construction, painted steel, and non-metallic
- Custom paint specifications
- Sealed reservoirs
- Welded or silver brazed joints
- TEFC motors and magnetic drive seal-less pumps
- Tri-clamp and flanged connections
- Food-grade heat exchangers and acceptable cabinetry
- Non-marring casters and leveling legs
Mokon's innovative heating and cooling systems meet the requirements of both composite manufacturers and end users for product consistency, accuracy, and quality.
Chemical processors require precise, stable fluid temperature control - or otherwise risk lost batches, unmet deadlines or high costs for waste disposal. We offer corrosion-resistant materials that can withstand frequent wash downs and exposure to hazardous atmospheres.
Our engineers have the experience in sizing and constructing quality temperature control systems to meet the extreme thermal dynamics of die casting applications.
Whether it's extruding chocolate, mixing dough or fermenting wine, the food and beverage processing industry requires precise temperature control for its manufacturing processes. With a variety of systems, plus expertise in customization, Mokon can meet the needs of any food or beverage company.
To meet the demanding needs of the pet food industry, Mokon offers a wide range of high-performance process temperature control equipment. Our expertise includes NEMA 4X rated panels, stainless steel and wash down construction, food-grade heat exchangers and much more.
The pharmaceutical and medical industries require precise process fluid temperature control. Mokon's innovative line of process heating and cooling systems meet those demands. Our expertise includes stainless steel cabinets, 3-A heat exchangers, NEMA 4X rated panels and much more.
The plastics industry is the third-largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.