Centralized Cooling SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's line of Pump Tanks reinforces our reputation as a manufacturer of quality and durable thermal fluid systems. Our engineers design each Pump Tank system to meet your specifications, and each system can be easily integrated with a central process water chiller, cooling tower or your existing water system.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Cooling Capacity (Gallons)||Process Pump (Hp)||Recirculation Pump (Hp)||Process Pump Nominal Flow Rate (GPM)||Process Pump Nominal Pressure (PSI)||Process Connection (150# Flanged)||Tank Size (L x W X D)||Estimated Base Size (L x W)|
|250||10||3||180||60||3"||60" x 36" x 34"||96" x 60"|
|500||20||5||300||60||4"||48" x 48" x 58"||108" x 60"|
|750||25||10||500||60||5"||60" x 60" x 58"||144" x 72"|
|1000||30||15||600||60||5"||60" x 60" x 70"||144" x 72"|
|1500||60||20||1000||60||6"||72" x 72" x 70"||168" x 84"|
|2000||60||20||1300||60||8"||84" x 84" x 70"||168" x 84"|
For Pump Tank sizes greater than 2000 gallons, please contact Mokon for more information.
Accurate, Reliable and Efficient
- Available in single or multiple pump configurations
- Stainless steel or epoxy-coated steel tank construction
- High-efficiency, close-coupled, nonoverloading centrifugal pumps for optimal flow and pressure
- Pump suction and discharge piping trim, eliminating excessive pressure drop
- Tanks provided with insulation
- Combination central chiller and pump tank systems available
Maximum Safety and Low Maintenance
- NEMA 12 rated electrical enclosure
- Pump suction legs are angled to prevent vortexing and pump cavitations
- Sight glass with safety rods
- Fill, overflow and dual drain connections
- Low pressure and low level shut off switches provided to protect pumps/motors
- Reinforced steel structure deck adds rigidity and increased safety
- Tank covers provided to prevent contamination and evaporation
- NFPA 79 and UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
Central Chiller Pumping Station
- 1 year on system
* Please consult factory for more information.
- Anti-skid pads
- Automatic fill and water make-up valves
- Cooling tower control available for single point interface
- Discharge check valves to prevent supply line from flow back
- Full-sized standby pump acts as backup to process and recirculation pumps
- High temperature and low flow alarms
- NEMA 3, 4, 4X and 7 rated electrical enclosures and components
- OSHA ladder and handrails
- Visual alarms
Please contact Mokon for more information.