Blown Film Cooler Series
Mokon's BFC Series blown film air coolers offer an increase in blown film activity, especially in warmer climates or when ambient air temperatures rise during the summer. The BFC Series boosts productivity by eliminating production variables in your air ring supply, including air temperature, pressure, and volume.
The BFC units typically use a modulated chilled water supply to provide a constant leaving air temperature to the process. The air inlet diffuser assures that the air stream covers the full face of the cooling coil to provide optimum cooling efficiency. The leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation while providing the coldest air possible to the air ring.
- Nonferrous wetted surfaces
- Insulated powder coated internal and external heavy gauge steel cabinet
- Zinc plated bolts spaced for 35″ static pressure
- Permanent cleanable filter
- Discharge air temperature gauge
- Drip condensate trap
- Coil air vent
- Entering air diffuser
- Adjustable bolt-on support legs
- Dial thermometers for chilled water inlet, chilled water outlet, and leaving air
- Chilled water flow control ball valves
- 1 year warranty on system
- Lifetime on cabinet
- Custom air inlet/out transitions
- Custom painted colors
- 5°F (-15°C) approach coil
- Other voltages, phase, frequencies
- Stackable designs
- Static pressure blower with controls
- Two or three-way modulating valves
Please consult factory for more information.
|Model||Process Air CFM||BTU/Hr of Heat Removal1||Nominal Cooling Required (Tons)2|
|BFC-600||600||64,512||5.5||13||1″||10/10||3||7.5||47″ x 32″ x 47″||400||690||790|
|BFC-1000||1000||105,855||9.0||26||1 1/2″||10/10||5||10||47″ x 32″ x 47″||430||705||830|
|BFC-1500||1500||158,861||13.5||40||2″||14/14||7.5||15||47″ x 38″ x 51″||645||985||1215|
|BFC-2000||2000||211,775||18.0||59||2″||14/14||10||20||47″ x 38″ x 51″||700||1050||1325|
|BFC-3500||3500||370,470||31.0||81||2 1/2″||16/16||15||40||60″ x 45″ x 74″||1100||1580||2035|
|BFC-5000||5000||532,210||44.5||112||2 1/2″||18/18||25||60||70″ x 64″ x 75″||1600||2375||2575|
|BFC-7500||7500||793,760||66.0||126||3″||22/22||40||75||70″ x 73″ x 84″||1800||2575||3800|
|BFC-9000||9000||953,541||80.0||175||3″||24/24||40||75||70″ x 73″ x 84″||2000||3075||4300|
- Based on 50°F (10°C) leaving air from cooler, 80°F (27°C) wet bulb ambient air temp, 40°F (4°C) entering chilled water and required CFM of process air.
Note: Heat removal value does not include heat contributed by the blower
- Chilled water Tons required with entering air at 100°F (38°C) dry bulb, 80°F (27°C) wet bulb, 40°F (4°C) chilled water and 50°F (10°C) leaving air.
- Blower at 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz