Innovative Solutions for Die Casting
Download our Die Casting Tech Sheet.
Newly developed equipment, creative molds and a wide variety of materials have re-energized the die casting industry. Manufacturers are able to make strong, lightweight and complex designs for a number of industries including aerospace, automotive, electronic devices and industrial components. Temperature control is a fundamental step to the die casting process and Mokon's temperature control systems have proven to be the reliable, efficient and durable choice for over 50 years.
Mokon offers a full range of process control equipment for the die casting industry with temperatures ranging from -20°F to 700°F (-29°C to 371°C). Mokon is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified company and can provide UL, CE, CSA, NFPA, NEMA and ASME designs to meet your needs.
- Automotive Part Production
- Engine Block Casting
- High Precision Hot Forging
- Injection Molding
- Metal Casting Mold
- Ovens and Furnaces
Benefits of Using a Mokon Hot Oil System:
- Faster heat-up and cool down
- Faster change over and cycle times
- Reduced downtime
- Reduced scrap rates for improved productivity
- Consistent high-quality parts
- Extended die and fluid life
- Reduce corrosion and scale buildup caused by water