Provide mechanical and electrical service and repair support for systems located in our factory or installed at our customers location by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform repair work and troubleshooting of heating and cooling process temperature control systems located in our factory or at our customer's facility. Approximately 25% travel.
- Provide customer service to customers via phone, fax, e-mail, and in person for start-up, trouble-shooting purposes, or training classes.
- Assist with the return authorization of units and parts and process claims for all freight damage to systems.
- Assist the Service Manager to set-up, train and manage network of trained Customer Service Centers to provide nationwide coverage.
- Provide customer service training to sales representatives.
- Act as back-up to Customer Service Technician and/or Manager.
Other duties may be assigned.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- HVAC Section 608 Technician Certification preferred but not required.
- Valid drivers license.
Education and/or Experience
- While Mokon provides extensive training, a 2-year technical degree, previous service training; or equivalent combination of education and experience as a service technician is acceptable.
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel
- 25% (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week