Performs the overall assembly of Mokon's temperature control water & oil systems by performing the following duties. HVAC experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Read flow & electrical schematics with ability to recognize and communicate potential design and production issues/problems.
- Assembly of advanced custom product lines.
- Use supplied tools for sheet metal fabrication, pipefitting, & soldering.
- Assembly of pumps, motors, valves & heating elements.
- Works within established time limits (standards).
- Opportunity to train technicians.
- Responsible for complying with the company's Environmental Policy Manual, applicable work instructions and reporting any environmental nonconformance and/or potential nonconformance to supervision or management.
- Adhere to work instructions and SOPs in accordance with ISO 9001.
Other duties may be assigned.
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place