Water Temperature Control SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's Minitherm circulating water temperature control system is designed to surpass today's safety standards, while providing accurate control of your process temperature. The Minitherm's compact package fits into tight spaces reducing floor space requirements and is ideal for small tonnage molding machine and lab applications.
The Minitherm is available in 10 GPM pumping capacity and heating capacities of 2 or 4 kW, for operation up to 250°F (121°C). Each Mokon Minitherm is equipped with a non-proprietary microprocessor-based PID controller to ensure accurate control, a horizontally mounted inline cast brass heater manifold for faster heat up and cool down providing high energy efficiency, and non-ferrous piping and components that do not rust or contaminate water.
All Minitherm systems come standard with a UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel. All of these features and more, combined with our extended warranty, make the Minitherm an easy choice for delivering precise and accurate temperature control.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Pump||Flow Rate & Pressure||Heating Capacity (kW)||Total Amps 460V, 3PH||Total Amps 230V, 3PH||Process Connection||Drain/Supply Connection||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Shipping Weight|
|MT||1/2 hp||9 GPM up
to 20 PSI
|2||6||9||1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||18" x 13 1/2" x 15 1/4"||80 lbs|
|MT||1/2 hp||9 GPM up
to 20 PSI
|4||9||16||1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||18" x 13 1/2" x 15 1/4"||80 lbs|
Note: Other kW capacities and voltages are available. Please contact Mokon for more information.
- Suction and discharge pressure gauges
- Non-proprietary microprocessor based PID controller with LCD indication of set point and process fluid temperature
- Pressure relief valve
- High temperature safety shut-off switch
- Copper piping
- Brass heating manifold with copper heating elements
- Solenoid cooling valve
- Cast brass fluid connections securely mounted to cabinet
- Low pressure safety shut-off switch
- Cast iron centrifugal pump with stainless steel impeller, for temperatures up to 250Â°F (121Â°C)
- Automatic air purge (not shown)
- 10' power cord (not shown)
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Extended warranty:
- 3 years on system
- 5 years on microprocessor controller and safeties
- Lifetime on seals, piping and manifold
The Mokon Minitherm is an economical circulating water temperature control system for your small tonnage molding machine, prototype and lab applications. Although small in size, the Mokon Minitherm is big in accuracy and reliability, like all of our Mokon systems!
Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms - audible and visual
- All brass pump
- Closed loop circuitry
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Cooling or chilled circuits
- Door disconnect switch
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Heat exchangers
- Heat remover design
- High/low heater operation (manual or automatic)
- Manual valved process bypass line
- Modulating valves
- NEMA 4, 4X, 7, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Pressure regulators
- Process line fluid purge via air connection
- Remote start/stop and control panels
- Solid state contactors/relays
- Stainless steel cabinets and components
- T.E.F.C. motor
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokonâ€™s ability to meet customersâ€™ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.