Water Temperature Control SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's Duratherm MAX circulating water temperature control system maximizes performance with temperatures up to 380°F (193°C) and system pressures up to 300 PSI (20.7 BAR). The Duratherm MAX is ideal for restrictive processes and high temperature water applications.
This Duratherm design features a stainless steel heater vessel that is designed and tested to ASME standards. The system utilizes nonferrous and stainless steel materials of construction and a seal-less magnetic drive turbine pump fitted with a stainless steel impeller. The Duratherm MAX incorporates a unique fan-cooled heat exchanger that provides safe and dependable cooling of the process fluid and eliminates thermal shock, flashing to steam, mineral buildup and expansion noise.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Pump (Nominal)||Flow Rate & Pressure (GPM @ 43 PSI)||Flow Rate & Pressure (GPM @ 21 PSI)||Heating Capacity & Total Amps* (12 kW)||Heating Capacity & Total Amps* (24 kW)||Process Connection||Supply/Drain Connection||Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|D4B||1-1/2 Hp||4||6||20||35||1" NPT||1/2" NPT||50" x 28" x 39"|
|D4C||2 Hp||8||12||21||36||1" NPT||1/2" NPT||50" x 28" x 39"|
|D4F||3 Hp||15||20||22||37||1" NPT||1/2" NPT||50" x 28" x 39"|
|D4E||5-1/2 Hp||27||34||26||41||1-1/2" NPT||1/2" NPT||50" x 28" x 39"|
*460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz (for 230 Volt, double the listed amps).
Temperature range up to 380°F (193°C).
Available in a variety of voltages and capacities. Please contact Mokon for more information.
- Epoxy powder-coated cabinetry
- Microprocessor-based controller mounted in easily accessible panel
- NEMA 12 electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- Suction and discharge pressure gauges
- Air-cooled heat exchanger for rapid cooling
- Solenoid cooling valve
- Stainless steel seal-less magnetic drive turbine pump
- Horizontal stainless steel heater vessel designed and tested to ASME Code
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Small hold-up volume and energy-efficient heater design
- Compact, sleek vertical design
- Extended warranty:
- 1 year on system
- 3 years on microprocessor controller
Please consult factory for more information.
- Alarms - audible and visual
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- Emergency "crash" cooling control
- Heat remover design
- NEMA 4, 4X, and 12
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Stainless steel cabinets and components
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3200 Series
The Eurotherm 1/8 DIN microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional controllers available with high/low deviation alarm, remote setpoint and retransmission, and serial communciation. A three-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.