Iceman Dual Circuit SC Series
Portable Chiller SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's Iceman Dual Circuit Scroll Series portable chillers feature a tandem compressor arrangement for dual circuit capacity control to provide a flexible and energy-efficient design solution to your ever-changing process cooling requirements. The tandem design provides down to 10% of overall capacity for smaller applications. For larger applications requiring more capacity, both circuits work together to meet the need of the process.
The chillers feature scroll compressor technology with its inherent benefits of smooth, quiet operation and the ability to tolerate liquid slugging during shut down of the compressor. Coupled with a stainless steel brazed plate evaporator and nonferrous materials of construction, the Mokon Dual Circuit Scroll Series chillers will provide years of trouble-free flexible service.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model(Air-Cooled)||Cooling Capacity (tons)||Compressor(Hp)||Pump (Hp)||Nominal Flow Rate (GPM)||Nominal Pressure (PSI)||Process Connection (FNPT)||Condenser Water Connection (FNPT)||Tank Size (gallons)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.)|
|AD-10||5/5*||5/5||5||24||up to 45||1 1/2"||N/A||20||80" x 52" x 65"||1,390|
|AD-15||7.5/7.5*||7.5/7.5||5||36||up to 45||1 1/2"||N/A||68||80" x 52" x 65"||1,665|
|AD-20||10/10*||10/10||5||48||up to 45||2"||N/A||68||80" x 52" x 65"||1,685|
|AD-30||15/15*||15/15||7 1/2||72||up to 50||2"||N/A||100||142" x 52" x 80"||3,775|
|AD-40||20/20*||20/20||7 1/2||96||up to 50||2"||N/A||100||200" x 52" x 85"||3,995|
|Model(Water-Cooled)||Cooling Capacity (tons)||Compressor(Hp)||Pump (Hp)||Nominal Flow Rate (GPM)||Nominal Pressure (PSI)||Process Connection (FNPT)||Condenser Water Connection (FNPT)||Tank Size (gallons)||Dimensions (L x W x H)||Approximate Shipping Weight (lbs.)|
|WD-10||5/5**||5/5||5||24||up to 45||1 1/2"||1 1/2"||20||80" x 52" x 65"||1,360|
|WD-15||7.5/7.5**||7.5/7.5||5||36||up to 45||1 1/2"||1 1/2"||68||80" x 52" x 65"||1,615|
|WD-20||10/10**||10/10||5||48||up to 45||2"||1 1/2"||68||80" x 52" x 65"||1,635|
|WD-30||15/15**||15/15||7 1/2||72||up to 50||2"||1 1/2"||100||142" x 52" x 52"||3,105|
|WD-40||20/20**||20/20||7 1/2||96||up to 50||2"||1 1/2"||100||142" x 52" x 52"||3,330|
* Based on 50°F chilled water at 2.4 GPM/Ton and 90°F ambient air.
** Based on 50°F chilled water at 3 GPM/Ton and 85°F condensing water.
Fluid temperature range is 20 to 65°F.
Iceman Chillers are available in a variety of voltages, capacities and process fluid temperatures.
For more information, please contact Mokon.
- Non-proprietary microprocessor-based controller mounted in operator-friendly orientation
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- Tandem scroll compressor arrangement
- Stainless steel centrifugal supply pump
- Insulated nonferrous plumbing and components
- Heavy-duty insulated plastic tank
- Highly efficient brazed plate evaporator
- Air-cooled condenser (shown) or water-cooled condenser
- Hot gas bypass circuit (not shown - behind tank)
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Better efficiency for partial load applications
- Practical answer to future expansion plans
- 1 year on system
- 1 year on solid state controllers
- 3 years on custom controllers
- 5 years on microprocessor controllers and safeties
Please consult factory for more information.
- Air duct flange (top)
- Alarms - audible and visual
- Auto fill
- Blown fuse indication
- Control options - remote setpoint and re-transmission, communication ports, and much more
- CPR valve
- Flow meters
- Low water level indication
- Low/High refrigerant gauges
- Other voltages, phases, frequencies
- Overhead piping kit
- Phase indicator
- Power cord
- Process purge (manual & automatic)
- Pump modifications to increase flow capacity or elimination of supply pump
- Remote condenser
- Special paint
- Strainers (process return)
- Supply and return thermometers
- Tank upgrades and modifications
- TEFC pump motor
- Valved process bypass
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
The Carel Micro features a microprocessor-based electronic controller, LCD readout of set point and actual fluid temperature, and compressor lead lag. Additional features include built-in delay and safety functions, capacity control of compressor(s), and hour meter readout of run time on compressor(s). The Micro controller is compact yet extremely accurate and powerful.
Carel Micro Spec Sheet
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.