HTF 350 Series
Heat Transfer Oil SystemsDownload Datasheet
Mokon's HTF 350 Series heat transfer oil system is designed specifically to offer our customers a compact, safe, and affordable means of accurate process temperature control up to 350°F (177°C). The HTF 350 Series is available in 3 designs to best fit your application needs: heating only, cooling only, or heating/cooling. The small footprint and design of this system are ideal for process applications where space is limited and continuous temperature control is required.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Flow Rate & Pressure||Model||TEFC Motor (Hp)||Cooling*||Heating Capacity (kW)**||Reservoir (expansion) Tank Volume (gallons)||Cabinet Dimensions (L x W x H)|
|5 GPM and up to 60 PSI||Available in 3 designs: Heating, Cooling, or Heating/Cooling||1/3||Shell & tube heat exchanger||3,6,12 kW
|4.7||32" x 17" x 27"
33" x 17" x 52"
|10 GPM and up to 60 PSI||Available in 3 designs: Heating, Cooling, or Heating/Cooling||3/4||Shell & tube heat exchanger||6,9,12 kW
|4.7||32" x 17" x 27"
33" x 17" x 52"
*Available with Cooling and Heating/Cooling Systems only. A 1.4 sq.ft. shell and tube heat exchanger is standard on 3, 6 and 12 kW systems and a 3.8 sq.ft. shell and tube heat exchanger is standard on 18 and 24 kW systems.
**Available with Heating and Heating/Cooling Systems only.
All process connections and water connections are 1/2".
Available in a variety of voltages. Please contact Mokon for more information.
- Separate NEMA rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- Microprocessor-based controller mounted in operator-friendly orientation
- Shell and tube heat exchanger (cooling or heating/cooling systems only)
- Expansion/Fill tank
- Expansion fill port (vented)
- Process and cooling water connections
- Sight glass
- Insulated manifold with heaters
- Gear pump with T.E.F.C. motor
- Heavy-duty ball-bearing casters
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Available in 3 designs: heating only, cooling only, or heating/cooling
- Compact and portable design
- High temperature and low pressure safety switches
- 1 year on system
- 1 year on solid state controllers
- 3 years on custom controllers
- 5 years on microprocessor controllers and safeties
Typical Flow Schematic
* Please consult factory for more information.
Features of Standard and Optional Controls
A variety of controls are available from Mokon to enhance the high performance of our systems. From solid state to microprocessor based, with communication capabilities to PLC type controls, Mokon can provide the type of control package right for your process.
Eurotherm 3216 Series
The Eurotherm 1/16 DIN (3216) microprocessor controller is operator friendly and easy-to-use. Standard features include a microprocessor PID controller for the highest accuracy in temperature control, a dual LCD display that shows set point and actual fluid temperature, and scrolling text messages that deliver plain language messages to let users know exactly what is happening to the process. There are optional 1/8 or 1/4 DIN controllers available, with high/low deviation alarm, remote set point and retransmission and serial communication. A five-year warranty comes standard with the controller.
Eurotherm 3216 Spec Sheet Eurotherm 3200 Series Manual
Mokon’s ability to meet customers’ specific requirements is seen not only in custom system designs, but also in controls. Our engineers can custom design a control package that meets your specific processing needs, from brand name controls, to direct computer/host machine interfacing. All of which can be expected with the same quality and durability that our customers expect from our complete line of temperature control systems.