Blown Film Coolers
Blown Film CoolersDownload Datasheet
Mokon's BFC Series Blown Film Air Coolers offer an increase in blown film productivity, especially in warmer climates or when ambient air temperatures rise during the summer. Mokon’s BFC Series boosts productivity by eliminating production variables in your air ring supply, including air temperature, pressure and volume.
The BFC units typically use a modulated chilled water supply to provide a constant leaving air temperature to the process. The air inlet diffuser assures that the air stream covers the full face of the cooling coil to provide optimum cooling efficiency. The leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation while providing the coldest air possible to the air ring.
Request for Quote?
All of our products can be customized.
|Model||Process Air CFM||B.t.u./Hr. of Heat Removal ◆||Nominal Cooling Required ▪ (Tons)||Water Capacity (gpm)||Chilled Water Connection||Air Inlet/Outlet|
|Model||Dimensions Base Unit (L x W x H)||Base Unit Shipping Weight (lbs)||Shipping Weight with 16" Blower (lbs)||Shipping Weight with 35" Blower (lbs)||Blower Motor ▴ 16" Static Pressure (Hp)||Blower Motor ▴ 35" Static Pressure (Hp)|
|BFC-600||47" x 32" x 47"||400||690||790||3||7.5|
|BFC-1000||47" x 32" x 47"||430||705||830||5||10|
|BFC-1500||47" x 38" x 51"||645||985||1215||7.5||15|
|BFC-2000||47" x 38" x 51"||700||1050||1325||10||20|
|BFC-3500||60" x 45" x 74"||1100||1580||2035||15||40|
|BFC-5000||70" x 64" x 75"||1600||2375||3800||40||75|
|BFC-7500||70" x 73" x 84"||1800||2575||3800||40||75|
|BFC-9000||70" x 73" x 84"||2000||3075||4300||40||75|
▪ Chilled water Tons required with entering air at 100°F dry bulb, 80°F wet bulb, 40°F chilled water and 50°F air leaving
◆ Based on 50°F leaving air from cooler, 80°F wet bulb ambient air temp, 40°F entering chilled water and required CFM of process air.
Please note - Heat removal value does not include heat contributed by the blower.
▴ Blower at 460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Hertz. (Additional voltages available, please consult factory)
- Condensate trap
- Adjustable legs
- Hybrid epoxy, powder coated (inside and out) cabinet
- Zinc plated bolts spaced for 35" static pressure
- Leaving air thermometer
- Coil air vent
- Chilled water inlet thermometer
- Two-way leaving air temperature actuated valve (optional)
- Entering air diffuser
- Chilled water outlet thermometer and ball valve
- 1 year on system
- 1 year on coil
- 1 year on blower fans
- 2 years on blower motors
- Lifetime on cabinetry
Mokon offers a variety of options and accessories to meet specific customer needs. Typical requests include custom painted colors, custom air inlet/outlet transitions, stacking ability, two- or three-way valves, 16" or 35" static pressure blowers, 5°F approach coil and other voltages. Please consult factory for more information.
* Please consult factory for more information.
- Air inlet/outlet transitions
- C3 Cold Climate Coolers: Cost-effective solution to process cooling in cold weather areas. Closed circuit cooling system requires no make-up water or chemical treatment.
- Custom painted colors
- 5°F approach coil
- Portable and Central Chiller systems: Dependable, energy-efficient cooling requirements up to 120 Tons
- 16'' or 35'' static pressure blowers
- Stacking ability and skid mounted
- Two or three-way modulating or electronic valves
Please contact Mokon for more information.