Mokon Introduces New Line Of High Temperature Water Systems With Temps Up to 380F (193F)
December 28, 2012 – Mokon’s line of Duratherm circulating water temperature control systems has been expanded to now include Duratherm MAX a line of high performance water systems with temperatures up to 380°F (193°C) and system pressures up to 300 PSI. Duratherm MAX is ideal for restrictive processes and high temperature water applications.
This Duratherm design features a stainless steel heater vessel that is designed and tested to ASME standards. The system utilizes nonferrous and stainless steel materials of construction and a seal-less magnetic drive turbine pump fitted with a stainless steel impeller. The Duratherm MAX incorporates a unique fan-cooled heat exchanger that provides safe and dependable cooling of the process fluid and eliminates thermal shock, flashing to steam, mineral buildup and expansion noise.
- Up to 380°F (193°C) and system pressures up to 300 PSI
- Single zone configurations
- 12 and 24 kW heating capacities
- 1-1/2 to 5-1/2 Hp pumping capacities
- Magnetic drive seal-less turbine pump
- Stainless steel heater vessel designed and tested to ASME Code
- Microprocessor-based controller in easily accessible panel
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure with safety door disconnect switch
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards