Precise Plastic Processing
Download our informational plastics flyer.
Durable Designs. Consistent Quality.
Employing almost 900 thousand people in over 16,200 facilities, the plastics industry is the third largest manufacturing industry in the U.S. To keep up with increasing demand, Mokon's expert engineers have developed process heating and cooling equipment that regulates molds, dies and polymer temperatures to ensure effective control.
Our systems are used in virtually all industry sectors, including aerospace, automotive, biotech, electronics, life sciences, medical, packaging, pharmaceutical and many more.
Mokon offers a full range of process temperature control equipment from -20°F to 700°F (-29°C to 371°C). We are an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certified company that can provide you with UL, CE, CSA, NFPA, NEMA and ASME designs. Made in the USA for over 65 years.
- Blow Molding
- Compression/Transfer Molding
- Injection Molding
- Thermoforming/Vacuum Forming
- Vinyl Dip
- Water and Heat Transfer Oil Systems
- Portable and Central Chillers
- Custom Designed/Engineered Systems
- Single and multi-zone circuits
- Closed and open loop circuitry
- Cleanroom and wash down designs
- Local and remote control functions