Positive & Negative Pressure Heat Transfer Oil System
November 1, 2013 - Mokon announces the introduction of the HTF NPS Series, a new line of positive and negative pressure heat transfer oil systems with temperatures up to 400°F (204°C). Whether a process requires positive pressure (no leaks present) or negative pressure (to stop a leak), Mokon’s HTF NPS Series provides the most efficient means of temperature control.
When a minor circuit leak from stress cracks or bad o-rings can stop operations, the HTF NPS Series can finish the production run without the nuisance of a leak or the costly interruption of a repair. The HTF NPS Series provides accurate temperature control while creating a negative pressure condition to pull the fluid through the mold – essentially generating a vacuum to stop the leak and preventing downtime.
Benefits and Features:
- Up to 400°F (204°C)
- Easy to use three-way flow control valve changing system from positive pressure to negative pressure in an instant
- Delays repairs allowing production to continue through end of run
- Simplifies changeover with standard hose and pipe connections
- Less downtime means manpower and equipment are maximized, increasing productivity
- System reservoir – fluid supply source and air separation device
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure and cULus 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- Microprocessor-based PID controller mounted in operator-friendly orientation
- Vertical stainless steel seal-less pump
- Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards