Purchasing materials needed to keep Mokon adequately supplied with parts and then follows up with Suppliers on Purchase Orders to insure timely deliveries. This will be done in an efficient manner by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Checks MRP report to secure parts that are needed.
- Work with Buyers to assist with Expedited purchase orders and follow-up with suppliers as required. This requires a tenacity on the phone with suppliers to get the best delivery outcome that we can expect.
- Works closely with Production planning to ensure timely receiving of materials.
- Creates purchase orders, forwards to supplier, and identifies lead-time conflicts.
- Assists Receiving by letting the department know what is coming in, identifies problems, and communicates required distribution priorities.
- Assist Buyers with Invoice Reconciliation as needed.
- Assure Mokon is getting best price and quality from its vendors.
- Maintain proper records and schedules.
- Adhere to work instructions and SOPs in accordance with ISO 9001.
Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Associates Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week