Mokon's Line Of Stationary Heat Transfer Fluid Systems Are Now Available Up To 700F (371C)
December 18, 2012 − Mokon announces the availability of the HTF ST Series, a line of stationary heat transfer fluid systems, up to 600 kW and now available up to 700°F (371°C). The HTF ST Series offers superior, energy-efficient performance for applications requiring higher heating capacities.
Mokon’s line of ST Series heat transfer fluid systems offers numerous advantages over comparable systems that employ steam including significant cost savings, lower operating pressures, reduced energy consumption, and safer operation.
Mokon’s HTF ST Series is designed and built to customer specifications, featuring low-watt density electric heating mounted on a structural steel frame. The product line is completely pre-wired and available in single and multiple-zone configurations with pumping capacities up to 120 GPM.
Typical HTF ST systems feature:
- Thermal fluid designs up to 700°F (371°C)
- Heating capacities up to 600 kW (2,047,200 Btu/Hr.)
- Cooling circuits available
- Water or air-cooled high temperature heavy-duty pumps
- Digital PID electronic indicating control with solid state relays
- NEMA rated electrical enclosure and UL 508A panel approval
- Expansion tank
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
- ASME Code stamped designs available