Mokon Expands Line Of Blown Film Air Coolers
July 21, 2011 – Mokon announces the expansion of the company’s BFC Series, a full line of blown film air coolers now available from 600 to 9,000 cfm that offer improved performance, energy efficiency and reduced space requirements. The compact design features an air inlet diffuser that creates a more uniform airflow across the cooling coil and decreases delta temperature approach. In addition, the leaving air chamber is insulated to reduce condensation while providing the coldest air possible to the air ring.
The BFC Series offers an increase in blown film productivity, especially in warmer climates or environments where ambient air temperatures rise during the summer, by eliminating production variables in air ring supply, including air temperature, pressure and volume. The overall design provides for long life, durability and accurate air ring process control.
Mokon's BFC Series also features:
- Powder coated (inside and out) heavy-gauge steel cabinet designed for 35-inch static pressure
- Noncorrosive wetted surfaces
- 16- or 35-inch static pressure blower packages
- Permanent, cleanable filter
- Condensate trap
- Drip condensate pan
- Bolt-on adjustable legs
- Dial thermometers for chilled water inlet, outlet and leaving air
- Pre-piped with optional two- or three-way chilled water control valves
- Stackable designs are available