Mokon Announces The Availabilty Of A New Series Of Iceman Outdoor Air-cooled Chillers
February, 2011 - Mokon announces the availability of a new series of Iceman Outdoor Air-Cooled Chillers with one- to 40-ton capacities and ambient temperature ranges of -25 to 105°F. These Iceman OA Series chillers are designed for exterior installation, freeing up valuable indoor floor space.
Mokon’s Iceman OA Series features a scroll compressor, providing superior efficiency, enhanced reliability, and quieter operation. Engineered and designed to provide lower life cycle costs and increased reliability, the chillers are compact and completely factory-wired, with easy lifting provisions for quick and trouble-free installation. Reciprocating and semi-hermetic compressors are available in some models.
Typical chiller features include:
- Nonferrous components
- Painted steel or stainless steel cabinetry
- Advanced microprocessor chiller control technology with digital readout
- NEMA 4 or 4X remote or local enclosures
- Green friendly refrigerant
- Mounting feet
- UL 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
- NFPA 79 electrical safety standards