Heat Transfer Oil Systems Celebrates Over 45 Years
December 10, 2013 – In 1966, Mokon introduced its first circulating oil temperature control system, and that unique, efficient design is still incorporated into Mokon oil systems today.
After 45 years of designing and manufacturing high fluid temperature equipment, Mokon has sold thousands of systems and delighted our customers with a superior product and outstanding service. While our heat transfer oil systems are very different-looking today, they’re still inspired by the same values and commitment to quality that have driven our company for more than four decades.
Mokon’s distinctive design is unmatched in the industry with our unique heating and cooling concepts that maximize energy efficiency, safety and control.
- Smaller hold-up volume of fluid results in faster heat-up and cool-down
- Longer heater and fluid life due to unique heating design flowing in a serpentine pattern
- Separate cool oil reservoir – isolates heating loop from cooling loop
- Continuous-flow heat exchanger eliminates thermal shock
- Does not create steam in cooling water lines when maintaining temperature
- Reduces oxidation rate or breakdown of fluid in reservoir
- Only system designed to hold fluid in lower reservoir so fluid does not spill onto floor in event of a leak
- Process temperatures up to 700°F (371°C)
- Up to 600 kW heating capacity
- Up to 120 gpm pumping capacity
- Single, dual and triple zone configurations
- Heating only, cooling only, or heating and cooling systems
- Positive and negative pressure systems
- Portable and stationary designs
- Available with NEMA 1, 4, 7, 12 design features